ULTIMATE REYKJAVIK NIGHT! - LOCAL BEERS & NORTHERN LIGHTS
LOCAL BEERS & NORTHERN LIGHTS
Start with the famous hosted beer and food tasting event in downtown Reykjavik then go out with an expert guide and search for the northern lights in the skies around the city.
If you are into trying the local beers, local foods when you travel and would like to learn about the local culture inn Reykjavík and Iceland, then this is the tour for you. This beer and food tour is based at Bryggjan Brugghús in the heart of Reykjavík Old Harbour and is perfect for foodies and beer enthusiast, not to mention those wanting to find out a little more about Icelandic culture, heritage and current affairs.
After the tour we will pick you from Bryggjan Brugghús and head out for a Aurora Borealis hunt. For many travelers, the idea of experiencing the Northern Lights is the ultimate reason for traveling to Iceland in winter. And for good reasons, the Auroras are both wonderfully mysterious and beautiful. In addition to it excellent record for frequent sightings of the Northern Lights, Iceland offers some of the best conditions for seeing stars, as the air is pure and the light pollution is minimal in this sparsely populated land.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 20 years|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
Brewery Tour at Bryggjan Brugghus
- A local host/guide.
- Beer tasting of six different Icelandic beers.
- Six Icelandic courses, locally sourced and cooked by Bryggjan Brugghús Chefs and served “Tapas” style.
Norther Lights Hunt
- Knowledgeable Northern Lights & Stars guide
- Free use of camera tripod (please note, we only have a few and many people come on the tours, if you own please bring it along)
- Free use of astronomical telescope, for moon and stargazing
- Photo memory of you and the northern lights (when aurora can be seen)
- Instructions about how to set up your camera to capture northern lights and the night sky
- Northern Lights Guarantee – see the lights or come again for free!
- Free Wi-Fi and USB charger for each seat
For the In-Bus-Audio-Guide: Bring your own headphones. Otherwise headphones are available for purchase in every bus from our hosts.
For your comfort: Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so be prepared for all weather conditions. Waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes are recommended, especially since we will be outside at night.
For your camera: If you have a DSLR Camera and Tripod bring them along. Our guides will help you set up you camera so that you can take home a memory of the northern lights.
- We are working with Iceland´s most talented Northern lights hunters to find the best places every night.
- It is never a guaranteed that we will see northern lights, however, we do our best to maximize our chances by picking the best locations.
- Since it is never guaranteed to see aurora, we will make sure you get the chance to see them. In the event of a unsuccessful hunt, we offer you the chance to re-book as many times as needed until you partake in a successful northern lights hunt. You can continue to do this within a 2 year period of going on the first hunt.
- If the Northern Lights portion of this tour is canceled due to weather and you don't have an opportunity to participate in a subsequent tour, the northern lights portion of the tour will be refunded.