Private Snaefellsnes tour (9-19 passengers)
The Snaefellsnes peninsula offers various sights and one could easily spend three days in the area without fully exploring. By booking a private tour (minibus up to 19 passengers) it is a lot easier to tailor make the tour to each group needs and wants.
Our bestselling tour, Snaefellsnes, covers all the highlights and is a good benchmark for the perfect day tour in the area. Send us your thoughts via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will plan the best day for you :)
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Dress according to weather
We at EastWest want to assure you that we are well-prepared and ready to give you a fantastic, rewarding and safe holiday. Therefore, we have put together new procedures:
- We need you to keep at least 2 metre distance from others at all times possible.
- You are required to wear a face mask onboard our minibuses. Please get in touch with email@example.com before your trip if you're unable to wear a covering so we can provide you with one.
- Hand sanitiser is provided onboard our vehicles.
- Please do not travel if you feel unwell or are symptomatic before the trip.
- We kindly ask you to use the same seats all day, as much spread out over the minibus as possible.
- In order to respect the 2 meters rule, our guides will ask you to enter and exit the minibus in a controlled manner.
- Minimize all unnecessary contact such as shaking hands, hugging and kissing.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth as much as possible.
- We clean and disinfect all shared contact surfaces in the vehicle several times per day, mostly those that are frequently touched such as door handles, arm rests, buttons for windows and locks, seatbelts... However, wearing gloves is an effective way to minimise the risk of infection.
- Where and when possible, we keep the door opened to promote air flow through the vehicle.