Active Volcano tour and Blue Lagoon admission
Hike to the erupting Fagradalsfjall Volcano with our expert guide where new lava flows into old and geothermal activity run the scene! What better way to end the day than relaxing in the Blue Lagoon by getting the whole geothermal experience in one day. A tour to the active volcano in Geldingadalir valley and relaxation in the warm healing waters in the Blue Lagoon is a once-in-a-lifetime experience only Iceland can provide that you may not be able to come across again in your lifetime.
Things to note:
- This tour requires hiking to and back from the Fagradalsfjall volcano.
- The difficulty level of the hike is medium (Distance varies but can be up to 7 km and 300 m elevation)
- Price is per passenger
- Comfort Admission in the warm waters of the Blue Lagoon at the end of the day.
Live feed from the Volcano
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Experienced guide for the tour and hike.
- Hike to Fagradalsfjall Volcano
- Blue Lagoon Comfort Admission
- Silica mud mask
- Use of a towel
- Drink of your choice at the Blue Lagoon
- Pick up and drop off from Reykjavík
- Wi-fi on board
- Parking and admission fees.
- Warm first layer of clothing and a waterproof second layer.
- Comfortable hiking shoes.
- Water and snacks for the hike as the lunch stop is at 2 pm.
- Face mask is recommended to protect from ashes at the volcano.
- Hiking poles are recommended, this can also be rented from Bustravel Iceland.
- The duration of the tour is 10 hours.
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be a stop for lunch.
- This tour involves hiking to and back from Fagradalsfjall volcano.